Friday, February 29, 2008

OK, so I got a little carried away....

I have wanted a set of pillows for some time now. For Young womens we were going to be sewing purses but I wanted to sew a set of pillows for my bed in stead. So I brought my own fabric and stuffing. I only was able to start one pillow at young womens. It was one of the small ones. When I got home I finished it and just, well, kept going. I got carried away and sewed 2 pillow cases, to medium sized pillows, 2 small ones, and a circle pillow just to complete my collection. I'm not much of a decorative person but I was kinda bored and wanted to just do something crafty. I'm a very crafty person! :P But If I really got crafty my house would be burned down by now. Oh! By the way, we have most of our house fixed and all through with the fire. But, My mom still hasn't found her perfect colors yet. Help her please cause I'm getting a little impatient. I don't want any memory of that fire. LOL!


I'm probably just going to use them 3 or 4 times then put them in the black hole. (the garage)

2 comments:

joyous said...

Super cool! I'm just impressed that you finished a project. I am forever starting projects and never finishing them. :)

bridgett said...

cool! i just recently sewed a set of cloth napkins 4 my nana