Christmas posts are coming soon! But they will have to be in a few days because we have family in. Oh ya! My grandparents from Oregon came down here since we couldn't go there. So I'm gonna spend some time with the family while they're here instead of me sittin at the computer while everyone is having family time. But I'm still here so don't give up on me! :)
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
It all started at 4:00 in the morning. Dad came into my room and woke me up. We were all ready and packed for our trip to Oregon for Christmas to stay with my Grandma and Grandpa. I hopped in the car with my blankey and pillow. We headed off for the 14 hour drive ahead of us. I quickly fell asleep. So a couple hours later I woke up to the sound of my parents talking. We were on a road that had a bunch of ice on it. My parents were discussing which road to take. One was a shortcut, but had more ice on it, and the other was allot longer but wouldn't be as hard on our suburban. So Dad decided to take the shortcut. We had been traveling down this road for a while when suddenly the engine started making a tapping noise. Dad slowed down and listened hard. The crankshaft which is usually tight and snug, loosened up and was knocking, which is really bad! So we pulled over and dad called AAA. We waited about 20 min. And they arrived. So then we started our journey back home. Another 100 miles. So now were home with no plans for Christmas, no suburban, and our clothes all packed up. So, no Oregon after all!
Posted by Amy at 11:42 AM
Thursday, December 18, 2008
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like wrapping paper by far. It's fun to rip it apart!
2. Real tree or Artificial? I just love real trees. They smell so good! Although we've had an artificial white one for some time now.
3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever my parents get tired of hearing me ask about it.
4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever my parents get tired of me bugging them about it.
5. Do you like eggnog? I'm getting better with liking it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmmmm, I'm pretty old already! :P I liked my zen-vplus allot. But I think my favorite gift was my brand new bike I got when I was 7.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Logan. I never know what he wants!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Savannah. Anything girly.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Probably 3. But I think we only have one up.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I love getting Christmas Cards! But we never send any out.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Probably the High School Musical game. (I'm not a huge fan at all of High School Musical)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? 2-3 weeks before Christmas. I'm so bad!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I know of.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I like it all! Food is just so yummy!
16. Lights on the tree? Who doesn't like lights on there tree?!
17. Favorite Christmas song? No clue.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like having family come here for Christmas.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? nope
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A pretty star!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning!!! Although it's a tradition of ours to open one gift on Christmas Eve. It's always a new pair of pajamas!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Having your sister or brother wake you up at three in the morning on Christmas
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like red and silver.
24. Favorite time for Christmas dinner? A bit earlier then our normal dinner time.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A Volley Ball!
Posted by Amy at 1:48 PM
Posted by Amy at 10:55 AM
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Posted by Amy at 7:08 PM
It all started with Savannah asking me to put a clip in her hair. So then it led to me brushing her hair, doing a twist, another twist, 4 small braids, and adding a whole different clip. And it just wouldn't be finished unless I curled it. So here is the finished product.
Posted by Amy at 6:57 PM
Posted by Amy at 12:44 PM
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Sorry I'm late on posting. It's been really busy these past few weeks.
This is what Aven (Villa's big brother) would give me each time I tried to get a picture of him.
He also started throwing pillows at me. Apparently it was a pretty fun game. (for him)
I don't have many pictures of Owen (his brother, the oldest)because dad got him addicted to our racing game on the computer. So I didn't see much of him. DAD!
This is the only good one I got of him. No family pictures! How bad of me.
Posted by Amy at 12:55 PM