Monday, February 4, 2008

First things first. The tragedy.

Since the camera charger was lost during all this I unfortunatly didn't get any pics. But Here are some of them now. My dad and I painted the wall. My mom is going to choose some colors for it. My dad took out the stove so we could paint and redo the wall behind it. I swear one thing adds to another! All we wanted to do was paint the wall. My dad is going to have to take out some of the sheet rock on the wall by the table because the smell is still very strong there. There is a pic of our new microwave to.



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool new microwave! Plus the house will look even better when it's all done. Sometimes blessings come from trials. Did you get in trouble for this one? Just curious?

Amy said...

No. lol