Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Brother, A Decon?!

WOW!!! I'm realy surprised at how fast he has grown!!! He is 12 years old. We had a great family party for him. Unfortunatly I lost the camera. Last time it was the charger. How can I be so clumzy?! I'm realy bumed out that we won't ever be together in Sunday school. His B-day is in February so he has to wait the whole rest of the year untill he can finaly be allowed to come to Sunday school. By the time he is able to come to Sunday school I'll be in the 14-15 age group for Sunday school. Darn. This Wednesday is our combined activity with the YM and YW. I'm laughing my head off right now because he has been wanting to participate in combined activity for a long time now. But, the next combined is a dance! He and I arn't to thrilled about it. Finaly he gets to come to mutual and it turns out to be a dance. LOL!!!!! I think that they might be teaching us how to dance or something like that. I still can't believe that he just turned 12 years old. Next week he'll be passing the sacrament!

2 comments:

joyous said...

You lost your camera!?!?! Sheesh! That's pretty fun that your brother can come to mutual too. You guys will have fun dancing with everyone. :)

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

What a fun Time!! I remember that when I turned 12 I am sure that my older sister was not excited and I mean NOT excited!! I know I was... YOu better find that camera girl... ansd get yourself organized!!! :) I love your new blog colors and template!!