Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Updating Pictures


I love photography. I don't think I'm any good at it but I hope to get better. Yay!!! I found my camera! It wasn't lost that bad. I promise to be better organised and to not lose my stinkin camera!!! I got realy excited so I went outside and told everyone to come and let me take their pics. I didn't take alot but this is what I have. I My brother Logan took the pics of me. My silly siblings kept trying to make me laugh so that my "Sister Brooks pose" would work out. I had it alot better but I just couldn't keep from laughing so It isn't as "dramatic". I made their names the same color as their favorite color.
I took this pic with the timer. I think it looks good.

Logan




Landon




































Savannah





Amy



4 comments:

joyous said...

Nice! Looks like you guys were having fun! Your brothers and sister are pretty cooperative. :) I think the last one of you is my favorite!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the last picture!!! EXCELLENT! I'm impressed. The pictures are lookin' good! You wanna take some pics of my family this summer?

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

These are great!!! practice is what it takes... it will also help to not lose the camera!! :) I am sure Sister Brooks will give you lots of tips and pointers...

Amy said...

Sure I will. I just can't wait till summer!!!!!!! It's coming soon! YAY!!!!!!! The pics of me are kinda blury. Is there anything I can do about it?