Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Real Love of My Life


Yesterday was the beach clean up. While I was picking up trash Sam was talking to me about a family reunion they were going to that day. He was saying that his mom was going to make some Kalua pig to take to the reunion. Kalua pig is my weakness. I started (jokingly) begging for him to save me some. I didn't think he actually would but as we were leaving the church building today he told me that he was going to bring me some! I was ecstatic! Here is a funny picture of me eating. lol!

2 comments:

joyous said...

I don't blame you...there isn't much I wouldn't do for Katheryn's kalua pig!!

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

okay so I don't eat pig anymore but I have had Katheryn's pig before when I was probably your age... oh I am old... anyways if I still ate pig I would so be jealous right now looking at this..